PFCU offers free 24-hour online access to Member accounts, including many benefits:
- View balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay loans online
- Set up recurring transfers
- Free eStatements
- Access to Online Bill Pay
- Message PFCU Member Services Department directly
- Customization options
Signing up is easy:
- Go to PFCU’s Home screen
- Click Enroll
- Enter the requested information, matching our records for the main account holder
- Set up your Log On credentials:
- Logon ID – cannot be your Member Number, SSN or email address
- Security Code (password)
- Click “here” to log in
- Enter your new Log On credentials
- Select Security Questions and provide answers
- Read and accept Terms and Conditions
- Enter email address and mobile phone number
Sign up for eStatements as well! Beginning the month you enroll, eStatements will replace mailed statements. No statements prior to the enrollment month will be available electronically.
To enroll in eStatements:
- Login into your online account
- Choose eStatements link
- Click Sample PDF
- Select Agree
PFCU’s online banking provides much more than meets the eye:
- Are you using a Club Savings account to save for a vacation or special reason? Is your child’s savings account linked to your Member Number? Do you have multiple Member Numbers? Nickname your individual accounts to identify them quickly and monitor them with ease.
- Do you need to reach PFCU staff outside of regular business hours? Send a message to our staff with any questions or concerns. Messages will be acknowledged during business hours.
- Change your Logon ID, Security Code, or Security Questions
- Change your address, phone number or email address
- Set up email reminders for upcoming Bill Pay payments
- And more!
Download Proctor Federal Credit Union's Mobile App from your App store for quick access to your accounts. Our Mobile App offers Instant Balance (get your balances at the touch of your finger—no need to sign into your account), transaction history, transfer of funds between accounts, loan payments, Bill Pay access, sorting accounts (allows members to rearrange the viewing order), open a new checking or club account, apply for a loan, and more! Search Proctor Federal Credit Union in your App store, log in with your existing credentials or select Enroll Now to set up new online access.
Audio Home Banking
Did you know PFCU offers your balance over the phone anytime you want? Just call our 24/7 Audio Home Banking system at (800) 396-3586 . By selecting the various options, you can receive balances and amount available in your accounts, transfer funds, make loan payments, receive tax and IRA information, change your PIN, and more.
No need to sign up—just call the 800 number and follow the prompts:
- Enter your Member Number followed by the # sign
- Enter PIN followed by the # sign (first time users, enter last four of main member’s SSN)
Online Bill Pay
PFCU offers Online Bill Pay free to all members with a checking account.* Bill Pay makes it easier to manage your bills in one place. It is accessible through your internet browser or PFCU Mobile App. You can even sign up to receive ebills—no more paper bills and statements. To enroll in Bill Pay, log into your online account and click on the Bill Pay tab.
*Must have a valid checking account in good standing to enroll in Bill Pay
**For select Billers