Direct Deposit & Withdrawal Information
PROCTOR FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Direct deposits into your account or direct withdrawals from your account require two sets of numbers:
- PFCU’s nine-digit routing (ABA) number – 291975384
- Your Member account number
It is important to provide your Member account number correctly. Deposits and payments could be delayed or returned due to incorrect account information. Please use your Member account number as it appears on your membership card (not ATM/Debit Card) or the full account number on the bottom of your checks.
If funds are not available in your checking account for a transaction, an automatic transfer of available funds from your primary savings (or other designated account) will occur in the exact amount needed. If a transfer is needed, the funds may be held in the savings--making those funds unavailable for other transactions--until the transaction posts to your checking account. You can also request Overdraft Transfers into checking from club accounts. If funds are not available in your accounts, the transaction will be declined. To prevent this from happening, consider the following overdraft options: Courtesy Pay and Overdraft Protection loan.
Opt-in to use PFCU’s Courtesy Pay overdraft service. Courtesy Pay provides you with overdraft services on everyday ATM/Debit card transactions. This service allows items that would normally decline due to non-sufficient funds to approve and clear your account.
If you decide to Opt-In:
- The credit union will cover your everyday ATM and/or Debit card transactions up to your overdraft limit (ATM and POS limits will apply and fees are included in the overdraft limit)
- There is no fee to opt-in to Courtesy Pay. You will only be charged an overdraft fee if your account is overdrawn
- An overdraft fee is assessed each time Courtesy Pay allows a transaction when non-sufficient funds are available
- Courtesy Pay service may be available for checking accounts opened at least 60 days or more.
Click here for more information
If you decide not to Opt-In:
- The credit union will not cover your everyday ATM/Debit card transactions when there are non-sufficient funds in your account, resulting in a declined transaction.
Overdraft Protection Loan
Overdraft Protection loans are a revolving line of credit attached to your checking account.* This loan will automatically transfer funds to your checking, up to your available credit limit, when the balance drops below zero. Funds are available when you need it, so you avoid declined transactions, returned checks and unnecessary fees.
- There are no monthly service or transfer fees
- Monthly payments are due only when there is a loan balance
- Only pay interest on what you advance
*Approval subject to credit check
*Rates are determined by Credit Score and current PFCU rates. Rates can change annually on revolving accounts
Visa Credit Cards & Gift Cards
PFCU offers Visa Credit Cards through our partner Elan Financial Services. A variety of options include no annual fees, cards with rewards, secured cards, nonprofit & municipality cards, and business credit cards. Protection features may include travel and emergency assistance, fast cash at ATMs, zero fraud liability, free extra card, 24-hour customer service, and convenient and flexible purchasing power. Please click here for more information on card options and to apply online. If you need additional assistance, call or visit either PFCU office.
Visa Gift Cards are a simple choice for everyday use. Available in values of $10 to $1000 with a wide selection of card artwork, gift cards allow the user to purchase online or in-person.* They are easier than carrying cash and offer more peace of mind than using a debit card. Gift cards also make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays, and graduations. Purchase gift cards at either PFCU location for a small fee and enjoy the ease of use and convenience of gift-giving.
*Visa gift cards cannot be used for ATM withdrawals, P2P money transfers, international merchants, or for some merchants with larger pre-authorizations. See Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Scams, Fraud and ATM/Debit Cards
Fraudsters have sophisticated ways to con consumers out of their hard-earned money. Legitimate companies, including PFCU, will never call, text or email to ask for your personal information,including ATM/Debit card number. If you believe you have been scammed, please call us immediately. Working together, we can safeguard your account at PFCU. To protect your identity and financial security, never give the following information when solicited:
- Personal information including name, social security number, date of birth, address, email address, driver’s license
- Online banking logon credentials, Member account number, balances, or ATM/Debit card number
- FOR LOST OR COMPROMISED ATM/DEBIT CARDS, call PFCU during open business hours. After-hours call 1-833-337-6075
Call us or stop by either office to order personal checks provided by Main Street Inc. New design options include PFCU’s custom logo, our School Spirit check supporting Proctor Public Schools (includes the PPS logo) or a variety of unique designs--all for one low price. All check designs available in 90 count packages; limited selection available in 36 count. For business members, please call either office to discuss check options to meet your needs.
Incoming Wire Instructions
|First Credit||Alloya Corporate|
|184 Shuman Blvd|
|Further Credit||Proctor Federal Credit Union|
|410 2nd Ave|
|Proctor, MN 55810|
|Final Credit||Print Final Credit Form|
Wire Transfer Reminders:
- Incoming wire fee is $10 (see Current Fees)
- Wires must be received by 4 pm CT for same day posting
- Call the Denfeld Branch with any questions
Do you have questions about the complimentary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance policy offered to PFCU members? Are you interested in Auto, Life, Health, or additional AD&D insurance? Visit TruStage Insurance at trustage.com or call 1-855-612-7910.
Love My Credit Union Rewards
Love My Credit Union Rewards is a program for credit union members to receive exclusive benefits and discounts from trusted partners. Partners may include T-Mobile, TurboTax, H&R Block, TruStage Insurance, Spectrum Mobile and more. Visit the Love My Credit Union Rewards site today.